Libraries & Add-ons
A collection of modules built to work wonderfully with Preact.
:information_desk_person: Built one of your own? Add it!
- :repeat: preact-cycle: Functional-reactive paradigm for Preact
- :page_facing_up: preact-render-to-string: Universal rendering.
- :timer_clock: relaks: Create components with render methods that return asynchronously.
- :nut_and_bolt: express-preact-views: Express View Engine.
- :earth_americas: preact-router: URL routing for your components
- :bookmark_tabs: preact-markup: Render HTML & Custom Elements as JSX & Components
- :satellite: preact-portal: Render Preact components into (a) SPACE :milky_way:
- :pencil: preact-richtextarea: Simple HTML editor component
- :bookmark: preact-token-input: Text field that tokenizes input, for things like tags
- :card_index: preact-virtual-list: Easily render lists with millions of rows (demo)
- :triangular_ruler: preact-layout: Small and simple layout library
- :construction_worker: preact-helmet: A document head manager for Preact
- :arrow_up_down: preact-custom-scrollbars: Fully customizable scrollbars, for frictionless native browser scrolling
- :floppy_disk: preact-boot: Simple, declarative Bootstrap 4 components for the use with preact (Read the docs!).
- :thought_balloon: preact-socrates: Preact plugin for Socrates
- :rowboat: preact-flyd: Use flyd FRP streams in Preact + JSX
- :speech_balloon: preact-i18nline: Integrates the ecosystem around i18n-js with Preact via i18nline.
- :thumbsup: preact-material-components: Material Components for the Web (supersedes MDL)
- :white_square_button: preact-mdl: Use MDL as Preact components
- :rocket: preact-photon: build beautiful desktop UI with photon
- :penguin: preact-weui: Weui for Preact
- 💅 preact-fluid: Fluid minimal UI kit for Preact
- :book: storybook-preact: Storybook for Preact is a UI development environment for your Preact components
- :microscope: preact-jsx-chai: JSX assertion testing (no DOM, right in Node)
- :white_check_mark: unexpected-preact: JSX assertions, events, snapshots in Jest (DOM, works under Node jsdom or out-of-the-box in Jest) - docs